Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Orange-Barbecued Chicken

This is a recipe from one of those little recipe magazines you find at the grocery store check out.  I'm trying to go through them and pull out recipes to try because otherwise they are just sitting there gathering dust!

I wasn't so sure about this when I decided to try it, I knew that Randal would probably like it but I really dislike anything with a bbq sauce on it.  I was pleasantly surprised by this though, it's sweet and a little spicy and baking them in the oven makes this an easy dinner for us.


2 lb chicken thighs
3/4 cup chili sauce
1/3 cup orange marmalade
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 375
Place chicken in a baking dish and combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.  Pour sauce over chicken and bake for 45 minutes.

No comments: